SharpAKunicornSharpAKunicorn

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dolphin 8 Dolphin 8

too slow

nice mechanics and the graphics arent that bad, but it would have been ALOT more fun if it was faster

fushitaka responds:

Sorry to hear that you did not like it as much. Was the game lagging or the pace of the gameplay too slow?

Feed Da Zombies Feed Da Zombies

Nothing new or too interesting

nice animations, okay graphics but BORING gameplay, if the gameplay would have been a bit better, id give it a MUCH higher score

Witch Pumpkin? Witch Pumpkin?

Good Job

i dont think its that bad, really with the fact that it`s your FIRST game, good job ;)
but it`s quite buggy and annoying, also try being more creative, not that i am, but im sure you can!!!

Over all its not too good, but not that bad either, Good Job :)

PuTs responds:

Yessir, I know.. I entered it a little too fast hehe.. But now I've started on another game so I'm not gonna update this anyways.. Better luck next time :)

The idea was to make a game that is very simple, I love those kinds of games.. That's why I chose to do this simple collecting game..

Thank you for playing my game SAK..!

Monster Arena Monster Arena

good

nice game, with good graphics and animation, but its rather boring

Pong - The Game Pong - The Game

not good

in fact, its worse than the original PONG

RubbyDubbyNinja responds:

Will, i just started making games for a change and started simple :) so i i did pong :) i jused did this for a few hours :) getting the font and tutorial on pong too :) so not the best but it's ok :)

Space Trucker Space Trucker

UNCREATIVE

Common dude, its just like snake, be more creative next time, im sure you will be able to make a hit game if you`re more creative ;)

Dropping Eyes Cubes Dropping Eyes Cubes

Bad and Un-Creative

common, its not a bad game in itself, but theres a game thats excisted for CENTURYS, you`ve might heard about it, its called TETRIS, and this is JUST like it

Diamond Hollow II Diamond Hollow II

unoriginal and boring

the graphics are quite nice, but its really boring

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

interesting

but boring, and the sounds are to boring and depressing, feels kinda lonely

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Very Original and good

ive never played a game like this, its very fun, but it should have more weapons
overall its 9/10